Robyn’s Nest is located a short 3 minutes drive or 40 minute walk to the heart of Merimbula where you can find a wide variety of quality cafes and restaurants along with various activities and entertainment available to suit all ages.
The Sapphire Coast offers activities such as
- 6 top quality (including 2 world class) golf courses
- Magic Mountain theme park
- Top Fun amusement arcade
- Potoroo Palace native animal wildlife sanctuary
- Merimbula Aquarium and Wharf
- Eden killer whale museum
- Historic landmarks and sites to enrich your holiday experience
- Various water sport operators for all kinds of water activities
- Many white sand beaches and excellent swimming holes
- An abundance of national parks and walking tracks for all abilities as part of Australia’s Coastal Wilderness experience. Click Here
- Amazing whale watching from August to October each year as the whales and their young feed & play before heading to Antarctica for the summer.