AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION MERIMBULA
Robyns Nest acknowledges the assistance of Destinations NSW with a Grant to upgrade & complete our Conference Restaurant Facilites. 2012
Robyns Nest & Merimbula is part of the Australias Coastal Wilderness area
Robyn’s Nest is a Boutique Resort that offers two different styles of accommodation, a Traditional Bed and Breakfast and Fully Self Catered Cottages. All rooms on the property boast waterfront views with their own outdoor area overlooking the magical Merimbula Top Lake.
All accommodation is reminiscent of a bygone era, with red mahogany fixtures harvested from Robyn’s Nest land, state of the art facilities and appliances including airconditioning and flat screen TV.
Accommodation on the property consists of –
In the Guest House – Traditional Bed & Breakfast
- 2 x Deluxe Suites with King beds
- 2 x Standard rooms with Queen beds
- 1 x Standard room with two King single beds / or King bed
- 1 x Deluxe family room with Queen bed and two King single beds (note this room has garden and pool views not lake views)
- All are airconditioned with a flat screen TV
Our Fully Self Contained Cottages
- 6 x One bed Cottages have a large spa bath, sleeps 2 people.
- 2 x One bedroom Cottages have a large bath tub & separate shower.
- 4 x Two bedroom Cottages have two bathrooms and accomodates up to 4 people maximum.
- 2 x Two bedroom Cottages have two bathrooms and accomodate up to 5 people.
- All contain airconditioning, flat screen TV’s, fully equipped kitchens and washing/drying facilities
Breakfast is available in the Courtyard Restaurant