Robyns Nest Boutique Resort acknowledges the assistance from Destinations NSW with a Grant to update & Complete our Conference Center & Restaurant 2012
Robyns Nest Boutique Resort in Merimbula is part of the Australian Coastal Wilderness
Robyn’s Nest Boutique Resort offers a wide variety of facilities to all it’s guests, where we aim to provide the ultimate get away for all our guests, no matter what your interests are.
- 15 metre solar heated swimming pool (not warm enough for winter months)
- Full size competition standard tennis court with full night lights
- Jetty, Pontoon and boat mooring
- Heated jacuzzi for complete relaxation
- Spa treatments and massages can be arranged upon request for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own room
- Walking tracks for all levels of fitness, including a boardwalk around the lake’s edge that takes you all the way to the Merimbula town centre
- Fishing over prime breeding grounds, both in the top lake and our catch and release dam which is fully stocked with Silver Perch and Bass
- Prime bird watching with over 60 identified species on our property
- A large variety of native Australian Wildlife including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, kookaburras and many more as part of our natural landscape.
- WiFi is available
Robyn’s Nest is located a short 3 minutes drive or 40 minute walk to the heart of Merimbula where you can find a wide variety of quality cafes and restaurants along with various activities and entertainment available to suit all ages.
The Sapphire Coast offers activities such as
- 6 top quality (including 2 world class) golf courses
- Magic Mountain theme park
- Top Fun amusement arcade
- Potoroo Palace native animal wildlife sanctuary
- Merimbula Aquarium and Wharf
- Eden killer whale museum
- Historic landmarks and sites to enrich your holiday experience
- Various water sport operators for all kinds of water activities
- Many white sand beaches and excellent swimming holes
- An abundance of national parks and walking tracks for all abilities as part of Australia’s Coastal Wilderness experience http://www.australia.com/campaigns/nationallandscapes/AustraliasCoastalWilderness.htm
- Amazing whale watching from August to October each year as the whales and their young feed & play before heading to Antarctica for the summer.